The Urban Females are typical city-folk and appear to be of a high class, being that they dress formally, and most of them appear to be working at jobs such as being secretaries. They can only be found in Capitol City.
- "If only I could keep my kitchen clean and fresh- wait a minute, I'm not a housewife, I'm a working gal!"
- "There's got to be a rich gentleman for me somewhere in this city."
- "Eat your heart out, Hepburn! I can have breakfast at a jewelry story with my man any day of the week!"
- "Now where did I put my kids?"
- "I'd like to meet the man who invented high heels, so I could kill him!"
- "I'd do anything to get Johnny's attention! Anything!"
- "One drink for breakfast, two for lunch. With any luck, I won't even remember dinner."
- "What would Marilyn do in a situation like this? Other than take a lot of bennies..."
- "I'm more than just a secretary!"
- "One more "sweet cheeks" comment, and I'm calling my lawyer."
- "They've come from outer SPACE!" (alerted of Crypto's presence)
- "No, no, no!"
- "They're here to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and they're all out of bubblegum!"
- "Little green MEN!"
- "Space invaders!"
- They tend to share similar thoughts to the Suburban Females.