The Military is one of Crypto's basic enemies. They appear in every game in the series.
Whenever Crypto raises the alert level high enough, the Military will show up and attack Crypto until he is killed. They will only disappear when Crypto successfully disguises himself, then the alert level drops.
Weapons and Paraphernalia
- Soldiers: Human army troops that are equipped with rifles or automatic weapons.
- Troop Transports: Vehicles that deploy soldiers to assault Crypto.
- Tanks: Heavy artillery that can do major damage on foot.
- Turrets: Rapid-fire guns that do great damage when on foot.
- AA Cannons: Anti-aircraft guns that shoot down any airborne craft, including the Saucer.
- Missile Launchers: Land-mounted launchers that fire surface-to-air missiles.
- Power Suit Soldiers: Giant robot soldiers used in the first game. They have guns and can create a shockwave by stomping to damage anything in range. They are never seen again after their debut in the first game.
- Attack Helicopters: Seen only in Path of the Furon, airborne enemies that fire missiles onto the Saucer. Can also be used to deploy soldiers on the ground.
- The Military will vary depending on which game and/or location Crypto is now at. Their vehicles and armored transports will change also.