OverviewSixteen-year old Kojira was recruited at an unknown time by the KGB in Takoshima. She was selected to be exposed to special Blisk Spores which would normally create a Blisk Mutant. The result was a gigantic lizard-like creature bent on destruction.
The transformation process was quite painful, and she was in constant pain during her time as a monster, practically begging for death. She was released onto Takoshima's shore where she started her rampage, swimming her way onto the shores of Takoshima. The military proved useless and she was taken down by Cryptosporidium 138 in his Saucer.
Following her defeat, she returned to her normal form as the shell of the monster disintegrated. The Furon was then ordered by Natalya Ivanova to at least give the girl money for therapy, likely due to the large amount of trauma she suffered.
AbilitiesDue to being exposed to a different Blisk mutation, Kojira wields several powers. She can breathe out atomic energy and shoot lasers from her eyes. She can also launch green missiles from the spikes on her back, which are hard to avoid.
Kojira can crush buildings with her tail and stomping attacks. She has the curious ability to regenerate health when she destroys buildings.
- Main article: Kojira/Gallery
- Kojira is the female homage to the titular monster of the 1954 classic Godzilla and has the similar abilities as the irradiated monster. Ironically, Kojira's design borrows heavily from the American Godzilla, simply called Zilla. Also, the Japanese name for Godzilla is Gojira.
- There was another homage of its counterpart known as Mohgra, the name is an obvious homage to Mothra, a recurring kaiju in the Godzilla movies.
- Kojira's run is idenical to Zilla's.
- After the mission, there is a side mission where Crypto must dispose of Mohgra eggs. But if they get damaged the player will hear a loud roar, the screen will shake and a newspaper clipping appears, saying that Mohgra destroyed Takoshima City.