The Bay-City African American Hippies are Hippies from Bay City and the second type of main male hippies.
The Bay-City African American Hippies are the second main type of male Hippies found in Bay City. They appear to be a little smarter then most other hippies in Bay City and are also very sarcastic.
- "Aww, hell no." (when being lifted off the ground by PK)
- "Scuse me while I kiss the sky!"
- "Honky." (inner thoughts)
- "Right on." (when using Follow)
- "Cracker." (inner thoughts)
- "Dead honky." (inner thoughts)
- "Yeah, it's big." (inner thoughts)
- "I ain't got no quarrel with them Viet Cong."
- "My favorite Jackson? Gotta be Michael. He just seems so normal." (inner thoughts)
- "You gotta alien inside you!" (when witnessing Body Snatch)
- "That shit is seriously messed up."
- "Little green honky!"
- "Space dudes!"
- "They've freaking landed!"
- "Hey, I was about to repo that!"
- "Hey, watch the paint job!"
- The personality of the hippies appear to be based on Melvin Van Peebles]' character from the 1970 cult film Sweet Sweetback's Baadasssss Song.
- A picture of a Bay City African-American Hippie appears on the cover of a magazine on Albion.
- Judging by their quotes, their names appear to be "Jack".