Carl Armstrong is an American astronaut from Destroy All Humans! 2.
Carl and his partner Biff we're both American astronauts who worked for NASA (which Pox believed was a delivery service place.) Him and Biff we're to deliver the Vital Strain to Solaris (which unknowingly to them was actually the Blisk Destruction Virus.) Though the two succeeded delivering the Vital Strain, Carl did not get along well with Biff, as the two constantly bickered at each other to the point where he aborted the mission because he refused to put up with Biff's behavior any longer.
- "Well what do you want me to do Biff? Somebody's got to be the commander."
- "Shut up and give me the goddamn flag." (in response to Biff's arguing)
- "Houston: Tranquility base here. The eagle has landed."
- "That's one small step for man, and one giant leap for mankind."
- "Well I thought it sounded profound."
- "Listen mister, I'm getting a little tired of your lip."
- "Sorry Houston, but I can't work another second with this jackass. Get in the car, get in the car!"
- He is an obvious spoof of Neil Armstrong.
- Him and Biff's spacesuits are more closer to real-life spacesuits than the Cosmonauts of Solaris.
- Both him and Biff are one of the few human characters in the series to have never come in close contact with Crypto.