Biff is an American astronaut from Destroy All Humans! 2.
Biff and his partner Carl we're both American astronauts who worked for NASA (which Pox believed was a delivery service place.) Him and Biff we're to deliver the Vital Strain to Solaris (which unknowingly to them was actually the Blisk Destruction Virus.) Although him and Carl managed to successfully deliver the Vital Strain, the two did not get along well. Biff in particular seemed to be particularly cranky, as he couldn't stand Carl at all, referring to him as "Commander Bigshot." Carl finally got fed up with Biff's mouth, and the two later stormed off after their mission was completed.
- "Oh right, of course, I know! Carl Armstrong, first man on the moon, great American hero! Me? I'm just the pilot..."
- "That's it? One small step for man and one giant leap for mankind? Seven months and that's the best you could come up with?"
- "No I didn't like it! It's CRAP! Where did you find it, the back of a cereal box?'
- "Oh yeah, Commander Bigshot? What are you going to do about it?"
- He is an obvious spoof of Buzz Aldrin.
- Him and Carl's spacesuits are more realistic-looking to real life spacesuits than the Cosmonauts.
- Both him and Carl are one of the few human characters in the series to have never come in close contact with Crypto.